Last updated on October 27, 2020
Often I see posts on Reddit asking “Where do you get your news about cybersecurity from?”. There are many places to get your news from and it varies depending on what kind of information your are searching for. There is digital forensics, network defender, application security, threat hunting, and more. I have created a list of resources I follow to stay updated about whats going on.
Feel free to share it with others or submit links that you think should be included in the list.
A lot of content from random drives collected. (Lots of files. Careful what you download.)
- Digital Library.
- https://www.server-world.info/en/ (how to install many server-side applications)
- http://reddit.com/r/sysadmin (Reddit /r/Sysadmin)
- https://www.server-world.info/en/ (Walk-thru on how to build any server.)
- sbilly/awesome-security: A collection of awesome software, libraries, documents, books, resources and cools stuffs about security.
- https://github.com/SwiftOnSecurity/sysmon-config (Sysmon configuration file template with default high-quality event tracing)
- https://www.absolomb.com/2018-01-26-Windows-Privilege-Escalation-Guide/ (Windows Privilege Escalation Guide)
- Mitre-attack (MITRE ATT&CK)
- https://www.bleepingcomputer.com (Bleeping Computer)
- https://blog.erratasec.com (Errata Security)
- https://threatpost.com (Threat Post)
MITRE ATT&CK Tagging
- https://github.com/teoseller/osquery-attck (OSQuery)
- https://github.com/olafhartong/sysmon-modular (Sysmon)
- Auditd-attack (Auditd)